Saturday, July 01, 2006

scrappy love

so, i actually got some scrapbooking done
woot!
so stoked
my entry for monica's cj
what i couldnt' live with out
my wine
not the most fabulous layout, but i am pretty proud of my little poem (i'm pretending i'm actually good at it!)

At the end of the day
How I love to enjoy a glass of cabernet

And nothing relaxes me more
Than a fabulous pinot noir

A great syrah
Makes me say hurrah

A great vintage or year
Does nothing but make me cheer

Oh how I love my vino
Drink so much, I must be in wino

Yes, to live with wine
Is simply Divine

To not…..
Well, frankly- I’d rather be shot



i know, i know. i'm such a freakin dork. but i amuse myself : )
i also have val's bday tag- super simply but bling blingin'


happy belated bday chica. hope it was fabulous!!!!!!

went and saw The Devil Wears Prada last night. Very cute. A good book to be made into a movie for sure. A few changes, but made for a better movie. Def. Kat approved ; )

Tomorrow is my big trip to IOWA. i'm so excited, y'all don't even know!!!!!!
So i'll probably be MIA for a week.
Hope you all have a very happy and very safe 4th of July!

14 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

Cute poem!!! You are so multi-talented!! :) Have a great time in Iowa!! I wish I didn't have school and could come and meet you!!

6:56 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

i wanna see the devil wears prada!!!

1:15 AM  
Blogger Jill H said...

what a fun little poem!! awesome CJ page.

have a spectacular trip to Iowa =)

9:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a great LO!! I love the wine too, I must admit!

Have safe travels to IA! My brother lives there so if you run into him, tell him I said hi ;)

5:23 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

i did not know you were a poet too?
is there anything you can't do?
love your cj pages.. awesome!
have a FUN ann safe trip to the fields of dreams!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

funny poem....

you liked the changes to the movie...I am kinda sad about the emily changes...but it was a good movie

11:04 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

LOVE the CJ entry!! You looks so HOT in your pink top!! Can't wait to put my entry in...thanks for the birthday love..love the tag...totally want to see the devil wears prada, loved the book!! Have fun in Iowa!!

2:21 PM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

Great poem and awesome layout, girl!!! Love those colors!!

I can't wait to see that movie, glad to hear that it's good!! I just love Anne Hathaway!

Have fun in Iowa! =)

8:37 AM  
Blogger badgerdaddy said...

Hi Kat,
Just wanted to let you know I've had to kill my blog. Local interest became a little too great, if you know what I mean.
Anyway, I'll still drop in from time to time and let you know if I plan to return in another guise...
Enjoy your 4th!

10:42 AM  
Blogger BRANDY said...

Awesome poem. Love the entry. Have fun here in Iowa. Hit of some of the vineyards here. we have a crap load of them.

6:44 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

Okay, the poem is way cool. =)

And yeah.. can't wait to hear ALL about your trip to Iowa!!! =)

LOVE the CJ entry!! so, so cool!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Odette said...

Cute page. Like the pictures you used. I also saw the Devil Wears Prada. Cute movie! Happy 4th. Have a nice vacation!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

That poem is pure genius, Kat. Absolutely love it!

Have fun in IA.

5:17 AM  
Blogger monica said...

That was definately a cute poem!!! I love your LO for my CJ, cute stuff!!!!

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home