Sunday, July 16, 2006

whats your flavor?

Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins began making ice cream in 1945. Their mission was to create delicious ice cream concoctions with loads of ingredients and fanciful names. From the initial concept of 31 flavors- one for every day of the month, nearly 1,000 different ice cream flavors have been created and enjoyed by ice cream lovers everywhere. Bring it home today!

nap time. and alllllll the kids are quiet and sleeping. wow. not really sure what to do. decided i needed a treat. gold medal ribbon ice cream. my favorite. just the perfect serving amount left in the carton, so why bother with a bowl? delicious. makes me so happy. : )

so that was a few days ago. now its the weekend. and 100 degrees outside. yuck. wish i had some more of that ice cream right now..........

11 Comments:

Blogger island jen said...

mmmmm....this post puts me in the mood for some rocky road ice cream!!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

100 degrees!!!!

omg. and I thought you guys had it easier down in SD.

poor baby.

4:14 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

i want ice cream, too!!!!
(and what michelle said. i thought SD was perfect weather heaven. haha)

12:09 AM  
Blogger Felicia said...

I just had a puddin' pop.
100 degrees? HA! I laugh at 100 degrees try 113 in the shade here in AZ. Yeah, it's HOT! =) But I love it!

12:22 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

My favorite flavor??? Pisatchio. I know, kinda wierd but I think it is very very refreshing!

5:43 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

ice cream, mmmmmmm.

SO good. :)

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, 100 degrees!
send some of that hot weather up north ok? I would love it!
I would love some Ice cream too ;)

8:19 AM  
Blogger BRANDY said...

I am a blue bunny type of girl. I love my Banana Split flavor. We finally hit 92 today.

10:35 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

Okay, now that I'm hungry!!! Hmmm.. I like anythign with brownies. or cookie dough. or carmel. or chocolate. Um yeah.. I like it all!!!

We are at 95 today... GROSS and HUMID!!!!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Jill H said...

oh, some yummy cookie dough ice cream sounds SOOOOO good right now!!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

I always get the PB Chocolate from 31 Flavors. YUMM-O.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home