Friday, September 29, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXY HUBBY!!!!!!!

Today is my sexy hubby's 25th Birthday. Woo hoo for quarter life!
So, in honor of his bday, here is a list of some of the reasons he's the best;



-He buys me ice cream AND magazines when I'm having a pregnancy craving ;)

-Every(other) Sunday he pulls out the Michael's ad for me so that I can have the 40% off coupon

-Even when he's asleep, I can just nodge him a certain way and he'll put out his arm to let me snuggle up with him and start to rub my back

-He comes home from a crazy, busy, hard day at work to a house full of preschooler and toddlers, and he never complains. In fact, I think he kind of likes it ;)

-On that preschool topic- he plays with the kids, and is soooo good with him. He's so ready to be the BEST DAD ever

-He's never too stubborn to say he's sorry

-He's hilarious. And he thinks I'm hilarious too.

-He incourages me to take "me" time and relax or scrapbook. That rocks

-He reads to baby almost every night.

-He gets along with my brothers and parents soooooo well. Sometimes too well, it can be like having a third brother.......

-He's patient with me when I try to understand baseball

-He always tells me he loves me and gives me kisses

I could go on and on. But those are just some of the reasons my hubby is the best.
I love you Steve- hope you have a FABULOUS birthday, and that you enjoyed those bday pancakes! ;)

16 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Awww...that is so cute! What a sweet hubby you have. Happy Birthday Kats Hubby!!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Steve!! :)

8:17 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Happy birthday Steve!! What a sweet hubby you have Kat!!

9:27 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

Happy birthday, Steve!!! Kat, he sounds like a MEGA keeper. =)

9:51 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

what a great post. Mrs. Post!!
go out and do something FUN to celebrate w/ Mr. Post!

10:38 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Yay!!!! Happy birthday Steve!

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww what a great man you have! Happy Birthday to him!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Jill H said...

Happy Birthday to Steve :) what a sweet guy!!

5:36 PM  
Blogger justem said...

Oh!! This is a great list! My favorite is "reads to the baby"!!! So cute!!!

8:04 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

what a sweet post :)
happy birthday, steve!!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Odette said...

What a sweetie. You guys are made perfectly for each other! Happy B-Day.

11:02 AM  
Blogger BRANDY said...

Ahhh shauks.. HAPPY B-Day Stevie! Kat you both are blessed! Have a good one!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

holy mother of god!
i have been mia from your blog and wtf? you're pregnant?! geez.us. i'm sooooooooo horrible. bad friend chriselda! bad friend!

congrats.
you look lovely
i promise to get better!
muah!

and happy birthday to your honey bunny!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

happy bday steve!!!

I wish I coulda shared in the birthday fun....

3:44 PM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

-He lets your friends bring over their insane amount of scrapbook products and says, "well, it makes her happy so its fine with me"
-He is a very nice guy and total gentlemen
-He watches the O.C. with you
;)
Happy Birthday Steve!!!!

6:41 AM  
Blogger *krystyn* said...

Sounds like a great guy!! Happy Birthday to Steve!!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home