Monday, August 28, 2006

bloggin babes unite!!!!


well, at least 3 of us.......
so only monica made it over from AZ, but it was awesome to meet her!!!! Monica, Muriel and i all met up at my favorite lss- ever after. got our shop on. i spent $18 OVER what i wanted to spend. which was $20. so i almost double. whoops. but got some fabulous stuff!!!
then we headed over to my house and got our scrap (and mostly, our gab!) on
so much fun
i love hanging out with other gals who love scrapbooking as much as i do. and not just scrapbooking- but everything. all the products. all the celebs. all the 2peas and bloggin stuff. all the internet shopping (ahem, you know who i'm talking about !; ) )
so nice to mention the new SEI line or Heidi Swap, and have them know who i'm talking about it.
fun fun
so monica had to leave early, even though we kept her like 2 hours longer than she wanted- yep, totally forced her ;) but muriel stayed late. partly cause my husband stole her husband and took him to a concert and then a bar to watch football or something. and back in the dya, i could have scrapped that whole time. but this whole growing a baby? goodness, i'm spent. but i'm not the one who fell asleep on the couch :)
anyways, i did get some scrapping done
a lot of time was spent on a circle journal for the peautiful group.
but i got some cute for me layouts done too:

just a fun one about my dad visiting. with some of my new goodies- and some fun paper from felicia's RAK- thanks :)

ok, and blogger is sucking i won't even say what right now. i thought mozilla was supposed to be fabulous for uploadding? grrrrrrrr. well, i did another lo about my cousins that i LOVE. its on 2peas right now. i'll have to try to post it again later........
fun challenge coming up from the fabulous jessie :)
and 4 months preggo pics of me to be posted soon- when its not past my bedtime ;)

10 Comments:

Blogger darcy said...

HOW fun that you got to have a bloggin' babes scrap time!!! (And might I add that you are so stinking cute in that pic!!) Can't wait to see the 4 month picture!!

Went to 2Peas to check out your pages.. GORGEOUS stuff, kat!!!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

SO glad you had a good time with the girls..SO wished I could've made it!! Scrappin and talk, SO fun!! ANd love the pic of you three!! Loved the page you did!! Looks awesome!! Loved your cousins one too, just fabulous!!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

you guys look so cute!!
glad you had so much fun!!
your LO of the two men in your life is so cool. LOVE it.
and your orange cousins page... uber cool. gorgeous!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

I'm so glad Monica got to meet up with you. She called me afterwards to tell me how awesome you gals were.

Your LO's turned out great. I'm glad you could use some of the pp from the RAK. =)

3:04 PM  
Blogger Jill H said...

you girls look so PRETTY in that picture =) look at your belly!!! yay, Kat!!

love the scrappy pages =)

8:45 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Can't believe you guys got to meet...so cool. It is great to be with people who 'get' the whole scrapping thing,huh?

8:39 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

I won't tell if you won't tell....LOL!!!

Hey can I help it if I am an old tired person already....

I have done alittle more scrappin since, but now I have to clean my room up for the visitors so it is hard....I think I left my trimmer at your house though???

12:39 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

how exciting!
sounds like you had a blast!! whoo hoo

12:43 PM  
Blogger justem said...

Man I wish I lived nearby!!!

7:20 PM  
Blogger monica said...

Good times that day, you two had me laughing and enjoying every minute I spent with you guys!!! Gotta do it again sometime!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home