Thursday, August 17, 2006

Got my Scrap on

and it felt good!!!!!!!
I haven't scrapped in FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! i've been too freakin tired during the week (i go to bed before the sunsets, i swear!) and my weekends have been pretty jammed packed. pre-pregnant me booked pretty much my whole summer up. the only scrapping i've done has been for CJ's, which is a good thing. But even that it feels like I haven't done in a while.
SO anyways, I had Odette's Bloggin Babes CJ to do- her theme was Lucky. And, besides it getting Britney Spears cheesy song stuck in my head, it gave me the kick in the booty i needed to finally scrap. so thank you odette!!!












i loved my CJ entry so much, and thought it was a really important lo to keep for myself, that i made my own 8.5 x 12 version. I'm posting it on my other blog, expecting, or you can see it at 2 peas. There you can also read the journaling
so yeah, i plan on definetly (sp?) getting more scrapping done soon!!! especially in september, when most of my weekends are 100% free!!!! woo hoo!!!!!
anyways, enjoy :)

11 Comments:

Blogger Jill H said...

love the entry, Kat! pretty colors & you look so happy :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the layouts! You're such an awesome gal.....what a LUCKY baby to have you!!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

This is just awesome, I love it!! You look so good, happy and pretty!! So happy for you!!

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for scrap time! can you send some my way?! haha!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Felicia said...

That's a beautiful LO!

9:16 AM  
Blogger BRANDY said...

Great title and how cute are you holding your belly. You are going to be the cutest preggy chica around!

9:44 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

What a cool thing to do the lucky theme on. =) And whoo-ho with geting your scrap on!!! Can't wait to see more creations. =)

11:56 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

those colors are gorgeous!! and i love the smile on your face. what a perfect entry =)

12:37 PM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

OMG KAT!!!!!!!!!
HUGE congrats on being pregnant, that is soooo so wonderful and exciting!!!! YAY! Love to hear baby news!!!
Love the layouts too, sooo super cute! =)

7:48 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Hooray for scrapping.

Hooray for pregnant Kat!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG! I've been away from blogging for too long. Congratulations, I had no idea you were pregnant! What fabulous news!!!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home