Wednesday, August 30, 2006

gotta love a good challenge......

thanks to the fabulous miss jessie for coming up with this- fun stuff!

Yesterday
i took a look at my financial situation. crazy stuff. but important- and glad i did it!
i finally posted pics of myself on my baby blog
steve made dinner so i could run some errands before our meeting
took the kids to the park. thats a workout
Today
i went out to dinner with some old friends
and then i burst into tears when i got everyone lost....... damn pregnancy hormones
Got the new Creating Keepsakes magazine in the mail- can't wait to read it!
Ate yummy mexican food
Actually put makeup on and did my hair (for the dinner)
Took a "cat" nap (hahahahaaha) with the kiddos- but i swear the baby is sitting on
my bladder, so it was only for 15 minutes.....
Going to TRY to go to bed early
Tomorrow
gonna try to sell the BMW thats been sitting in our driveway for months
try to not stress about money and baby stuff, etc, but it won't happen
will have soy corn dogs for lunch- soooo yummy!
i will have to eat diner alone since steve will be at back to school night. hmmmm, mac and cheese anyone?
i'll get a chance to catch up on some tivo-ed shows


yep, thats my life. pretty boring right now. so freakin emotional. its embarassing.
anyways, so i took a picture too


kinda look a little diva there, don't i? don't love it, but oh well. not gonna take another one now with my mascara running everywhere after my cry fest ; P

can't wait to scrap it though! thanks jess for the fabulous dare!!! fun fun :)

hope everyone has a fabulous rest of the week!!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

You look so pretty in that picture!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

oooh you look gorgeous and so glam in that shot! Loved reading your list- no stressing you hear me?! xo

7:14 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

Oh man!?? The baby is using your bladder as a chair? No good. =/

LOVE that picture of you.. you look GORGEOUS!!!

Great, great post.. can't wait to see it scrapped up!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Love the challenge!! I totally need to post mine!! You are absolutely gorgeous in that pic!! I'll join you for some mac and cheese, jared has soccer tonight ;)

9:05 AM  
Blogger monica said...

Awww, you look so pretty here!!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

oh look at the glow on you hottie!
i love it. simply gorgeous. you need to scrap that baby.
love the dare. so fun.
you have inspired me to do the same. and don't worry bout those hormones. thats the great thing about pregnancy.. you have something to blame the bitchness on!! it will get better. promise

2:35 PM  
Blogger justem said...

Soy corndogs taste like real corndogs...at least I think they do...as I haven't eaten a real corndog in like 15 years I could be wrong!!! Enjoy them :)

3:00 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

aw, you're so gorgeous.
love you. :)

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home