Sunday, July 05, 2009

So many things.........

There are so many things that I want to do. Yet I have no time. Thought I'd make a list:

1. Work out
2. RUN I like craved it when I was pregnant (weird, huh?) And, because I have a high maitanence daughter have yet to find the time. But I did sign up for my first race EVER. 5k Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning. Woot!
3. Cook
4. Bake- right now I'm into the idea of making my own bread. Check it here
5. Garden
6. Blog- more than just quick pics and updates
7. Make a blog banner
8. Scrapbook (that can take on a whole list of its own, everything I want and need to scrap)
9. Photograohy. Use my lenses. Get more lenses
10. Learn how to use my photoshop
11. Sew specifically cloth diapers and all thungs baby: slings, nursing covers, etc
12. Organize EVERYTHING
13. How about just doing something, anything (including typing this list) without a baby on me???

Yep. So thats that
We'll see what happens

5 Comments:

Blogger Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

I know how you feel...but seriously it can wait. Baby won't be baby for long, enjoy it while you can. Soon she'll be a big 2 year old and you'll wish you slowed down. I learned my lesson with the second and now with my third I'm wishing I could stop time =)

1:41 PM  
Blogger justem said...

What a great list! Mine is almost *exactly* the same!! :)

5:45 PM  
Blogger danielle said...

That's a crazy list, you are going to be one busy mama!! Good for you on your 5k run, that is awesome, I have always wanted to do something like that!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

I am going to do a Thanksgiving walk also. The Father Joe one in Balboa. I think I am going to do the Breast Cancer one also.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Dear Kat, please add...go to Iowa for the coolest wedding ever. hehe Love, Anne ;)

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home