Friday, November 28, 2008

Getting to know you- Xmas style!

Got this as an email. Thought it was cute, and you know I want to scrap it!!!!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper- and I love when I havethe time to make it fancy
2. Artificial or Real tree? Real!!!!
3. When do you put up a tree? as soon as Steve says its ok ;)
4. When do you take it down? shortly after new years day, before thepreschool starts back up
5. Do you like eggnog? yep, but i have to be in the mood
6. Favorite gift received as a child? goodness, so many!
7. Hardest person to buy for? Steve
8. Easiest person to buy for? Jessica, I swear I'm going overboard this year!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, it was/is my moms, my GreatGrandma made it for her.
10.Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail!!!! Its my favorite part ofthe holidays!!!!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? none that stand out.Probably got some socks or something once
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I've been good thisyear, I started months ago and I'm already almost done!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yea- but only the
white elephant ones- me too Marisa!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? All the yummy cookies, and ILOVE the big Ham for dinner, and eggs benedict for breakfast, and allthe special hot chocolately drinks......... I could go on......
16. Lights on the tree? Of course
17. Favorite Christmas Song? Silent Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher and Dancer,Prancer, and Vixen, Commet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen. But doyou recall, the most faaaaaaamous reindeer of all!!!!! (Rudolf, ofcourse) And now anyone who reads this knows them all ;)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel my great grandma made. Iscored on the family heirloom xmas decorations
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? morning, one on
Christmas eve- always PJ's
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? being so superbusy, and spending too much money!
23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? love all the ornaments from mychildhood.
24. Favorite dessert for Christmas dinner? whatever- i alwasy love dessert!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? all sorts of things, butI like Marisa's idea- a money tree!
26. Who is most likely to respond
to this? hopefully someone

1 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

We do Pj's on x-mas eve too, fun stuff!!!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home