Sunday, September 28, 2008

A week in the life of ME

I was reading blogs last night, and I made it over to Ali Edwards site and read about this challenge. Document a week in your life
Intriguing. I'm so in. Cause I have so much free time. And I choose a super busy week to document, not a normal everyday week. But, my weeks always have something going on, so why not? I decided to post it on this blog to keep me accountable (just as Ali did). Not that anyone reads this anymore, seeing how I haven't done a new post here in almost 6 months!
Anyways, just thought it would be fun. Just going to do a quick recap of my days, almost everyday, and hopefully a few pictures (probably no more than four, since Picasa 2 only lets you post 4 at a time).
My first day :) ;
Sunday, September 28th
Day before Steve's actual 27th bday. We decide to surpise him w/breakfast in bed. Egg scramble, dream dinner scones, fancy cut orange, and a big glass of milk. Plus a homemade bday card and 3 fun presents
love this picture of jessica goofing around on the bed, steve eating in the backround. love
ignore my messy hair and absolutely NO makeup. Love cuddling w/jessie k.
I got to take a nice hour long nap after Steve got up. Sweet. Then I served Jessica chicken nuggets and sweet potatoe fries for lunch. Yum

After Jessica went down, my friend Courtney and I went shopping at North County Mall in Escondido. I NEVER shop anymore, but we needed to get dresses for a wedding we're going to THIS SATURDAY. um yeah, lagging much????? So I spent the next few hours at the mall, got a fabulous dress, some cute stuff for Jessica, and a subway sandwhich. Eat Fresh.

Then, got home and we went to Mariettas for a bday dinner w/Steve's family. Wasn't so into the food tonight, but the desert was awesome :)

So that is day 1 in a week in the life of me :)
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

I still check in on you Kat. =)
Your little one is starting to look like you.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Chriselda said...

i still read it too.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home