Sunday, September 30, 2007

SCRAPTASTIC!!!!!!!!


woot! finally getting some scrappin done! thanks to muriel for being my buddy, and given some advice- i busted out FIVE layouts today!!!!!! so excited. defiently need it. scrapping is my release. and i was about to blow.........


first time taking pictures of layouts, and didn't do so well. but i no longer have the time (or patience) to try and perfect it, so what you see is what you get! i may scan a few and put them on 2peas, but that may be asking a little much........


so excuse the horrible crops, the off colors, and the glare of the flash (guess i'll have to do it durin the day to use natural light). sorry no stories behind the pages.


and yeah, hope the nekid pregnancy pic of me insnt' too scandalous. i wanted to post the pics when i was pregnant but was too nervous, and now i appreciate what a beautiful thing the pregnant body is. except for my pregnant face- all bloated and stuff. not cute. cut that out. but i LOVE the layout. so sorry if i offended anyone with my nekidness.

enjoy :)


































7 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

Yay for scrapping! They all look great Kat! I love the family photo one! :)

8:55 PM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

So cool! They all rock. The ones with Jessica just slay me because she is so freakishly adorable and the one of your pregnant body is just amazing!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

The pages are fabulous!! YAY!! I;m so happy you scrapped!! The pregnant body one is cool!!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

I love the green strips you added.
The laughter pne is simple and sweet(my favorite type)....

I still have yet to do my newport beach one....

1:09 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Yay for scrapbook layouts! They turned out great! Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

So happy to see you scrapping!

7:20 PM  
Blogger darcy said...

Yeah Kat scrapbook pages!! SO STINKING adorable and yeah, I love them all. Especially cuz I have a masterpiece of my own that you made for me!!! Fabulous, Kat!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home