Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Stop the madness!!!!

OMG, can i even tell you how happy I am that election day if FINALLY here?
Not because of some proposition, or some canidate, or any of that- but because it means NO MORE POLITICAL PHONE CALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
those things have been driving me insane!
cause, ya know, i get excited when the phone rings. someone is calling me :) it could be friends or family, or even a potential client. So when i answer, and after a delay of at least 5 seconds- to the point i almost hang up- when i hear those pre-recorded messages i want to scream!!
so freakin annoying
made me so mad, i just don't even want to vote!

5 Comments:

Blogger Odette said...

What? You dont' like those cool commercials that come on back to back about all these crazy candidates? Hee Hee. I am so with you. I'm ready to have the signs taken down!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

I didn't get the calls, but I have sooooo many mailings from the same people...enough already....I vote 2 weeks ago though....

2:19 PM  
Blogger Jill H said...

i'm with ya, the commercials & mailings definitely drove me nuts!! we didn't get any phone calls, thank goodness, those are so annoying.

5:58 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

amen to that
and the junk mail
OMG
but the phone calls...i did find it amusing when bill clinton and al gore called on the same day. lmao

11:46 PM  
Blogger darcy said...

They called you?? Now that is pushing it. =/ The commercials were what was driving me bonkers...

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home