Tuesday, November 27, 2007

if it makes you happy........

Before. My scrap "space" yeah, not so good. you can see why i didn't get much srapping done. it was a total mess, and there was good feng shui (sp?). i let it start to get messy when i was pregnant, and just kinda let it go since then.


We finally set aside a time to organize and clean up and all that good stuff. We took veterans weekend, we got steve's parents to help out with jessica. i got a new desk, so fun organizing things, and voila!!!! My NEW and IMPROVED scrap room!!!!!






isnt' it beautiful? it makes me very happy. i have since scrapbooked quite a few pages. i'll have to post those soon. My next project is getting a new computer.
Here's a "details" pic of my main scrap area. finally got a ribbon thingy to hang the ribbon, got a bunch of jars to sort my random ribbons and flowers. seriously *LOVE* my space.





pages to come soon!!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

you did a good job!!!! I just finished cleaning up my mess too, so i feel your happiness.

2:43 AM  
Blogger justem said...

Wow! You are totally inspiring me to clean!! This looks great!

4:08 AM  
Blogger Chriselda said...

i love it!
now get to scrappin!
although, i don't see how you get any work done... if i had a mac, i would never leave the computer!

come here...
www.outsidetheframe.squarespace.com

that's the new blog!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Niki said...

WOW, your new scrappy space looks great!! Good job on the organizing!!! Helps when you get new stuff to work with like your cool desk!!! :)

8:11 AM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

Wow! Looks SO good. I would have been freaking out in your "before" space ;)

9:55 AM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Your before space looks just like my space. I need to clean. I have so many projects I want to work on but my space is crazy. You have inspired me my friend! =)

2:00 PM  
Blogger The Wannabe said...

Hey, remember me? I hosted the wannabe fashion blog agesss ago =] I'm back from break and blogging again, so be sure to check it out ;D

ps; i'm SO jealous of your scrap space!!

http://wannabestyle.blogspot.com/

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your room looks great!! Now there is even more room for a creative mess!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Love it!! Love all the room you have!! Can't wait to see what you make!!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

love your space!! I so need to clean up my scraproom. I know what you mean about clean=motivation=happy!! =)
can't wait to see your pages.
love your pretty jars of flowers!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

LOVELY!!!!

We need to scrap soon. Are you free any Sunday this month....

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home