Thursday, October 02, 2008

day 5 of a week in my fabu life :)

didn't write down much today. at all, actually. so gonna try to do this all from memory now

woke up same time, just wishing for more time to sleep. remember waking up at 3 to pee, and then hearing steve's alarm go off to a dave matthews band song playing.

thursday- colored day for laundry

ate a crossant (sp?) for my carb loaded breakfast. and some yogurt w/raspberries and honey.

b & i got jessica up today. so cute when she's sitting in her crib just waiting for us.

my "all day work day" where i only have 2 assistants at lunch time (when i need all of us there!) so that meant more work for me all day.

fun art project that the kids were still a little too young to fully "get"

hot today, but not as hot

feel like i have allergies. or is it that stupid pregnant stuffed up all the time thing?

spagitti leftovers for lunch. always better the second time around :)

pretended to kinda nap. don't think i got much solid sleep in. heard the kiddos giggling WAY to early

saw a huge hairy spider- TWICE- on the little wall. looked like a tiny trantula. gross.

my trainer leah got here at 5:21. i remember cause i hadn't even changed into my work out clothes yet. whoops.

ate some guac and tortilla, then did a training session w/leah. didn't want to take pictures of us actually working out, but got some of the "equipment" and of the window where jessica and steve were eating dinner and watching us

watched 4 ginormous spiders spin webs high up in the trees in our backyard. ewwwww

rosana called when i was working out to ask if i could come 15 minutes late.

jumped in the shower with jessica. right after she peed on the carpet

brushed her teeth, gave her kisses- then it was off to sprouts to buy some ice cream for dinner :) it was too hot for tacos anyway. and i'm pregnant, so i can do whatever i want!!!!

got to rosana's at 7:13. ate some ice cream and chatted before she "did" my hair. just a trim, so it wouldn't be all "mullety" looking for the wedding. nice

got home by 8:30.

steve tells me we need to leave around 8:30am tomorrow

i say and explicit. i have to call my assitant lisa and ask her to come in early.

hope on the computer. check email, facebook, up load pics, blog.

should go to bed, but will probably end up watching some tv.

tomorrow is a big day! won't have much time to write down what goes on, hopefully i'll take some pictures.

yay for completely day 5!


pictures:

laundry. everyday. except sunday

sign in sheet/white board where parents see what we're doing that day

my crossant

goober face and her daddy

me & steve, cause i realized i have no pictures of the two of us this week. and yes, i have no make up on. and you can tell i just woke up. thats how i roll. i work at home, with kids all day.

but yeah, maybe i should start.................. i have NO eyelashes

fun paperwork stuff :)

art. paint. leafs. smocks. hot hot hot

ah jessica, so much drama

so much joy

so much drama.

work it out

Posted by Picasa
jessica watching me work out. though i wasn't working out at this moment. love that you can see me taking the picture

steve and jessica came out when i was finished. jessica wanted to play with the big pink ball

ice cream = happy me

yum

Posted by Picasa
gettin' my hair did

hard to get this shot. i'm surprised rosana didn't think i was crazy. maybe she did, but was just too nice to say anything

good night!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Muriel said...

Where have I been? I don't think I knew you were pregnant. How far along are you.

I can't imagine having a kid and being pregnant....

10:34 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

I love love love it. Great idea. Awesome pictures. And congrats to you and Steve for the bun in the oven. Looking forward to taking family pics of you guys.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home