Friday, October 10, 2008

pictures!

at last, here are pictures from my last 2 days of "a week in my life"
laundry
jessica walking around with that baby doll all day
so excited to go on a plane trip!
potty stop
Posted by Picasa
riding the bus to the airport, after dropping off our car (where the potty stop was at)
waiting to go in the airport, so happy to be in her stroller
waiting in line
on the plane!
Posted by Picasa
love these shots
throwing a fit at SFO airport. nice
riding the "whoo whoo" to pick up a rental car
just some cute shots i took while we waited during the rehersal
Posted by Picasa
she was pretneding the seat was a sea-saw, making it go up and down, sea saw
love love love this picture. i'm playing around with it. i want to frame it somewhere
i love how her shoulders are hunched over and i know she's doing her excited giggle/growl, cause she got both papa and nana to take her for a walk :)
wearing the ring so that steve wouldn't lose it
jessica plopped herself down in the lobby of the hotel. not sure if law and order is the appropriate show for her, but it was cute
hotel room sat. morning
love that this was what our room key said

some wedding shots. i didn't get good lighting, so i played around a bit with them to make them look better. i really need photoshop...............

oh, just kiddin.g only one picture made it on. oops

post family shot :)
scott was taking pictures all night long...........
loving the best man
Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa
i got serenaded. nice
man dance

desert. the chocolate was to die for
so there are a few duplicates, and not all my pictures made it on. oh well, too tired to fix it. hoping to get to work on the album tomorrow!!!
enjoy your weekend!
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Muriel said...

the wedding looked like fun!!!

I am so glad I got to see you Saturday. I can't wait to have "playdates" for us and the kids.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hey. Sorry I missed your call on Sunday, and sorry it's taken me SO long to get back to you. How little Jessie's feeling better.
Anyways, I can talk next week.... let me know what you think

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES 2 WEEK VACAAAAY! Although I'm sure I'll be watching kids at some point during those 2 weeks.

Wine sounds so nice....vinooooo.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps. the picture of Jessica on the potty in the parking lot is HILARIOUS!!

Heeee.

5:31 PM  
Blogger danielle said...

ooohhh love this blog too :) adding to my list!!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home