Friday, November 28, 2008

Seven Secrets

I was tagged by my friend Danielle to share 7 secrets. This is a hard one! Here they are

1. I don't like Thanksgiving. Never have. Don't like turkey, gravy, stuffing, cranberry. The only part of Thanksgiving I like is the pie. At least I never have to worry about eating too much....

2. I would be happy with a boy or a girl for Baby Dos. And I really want a boy, so it would nice to know that we have that out of the way (no pressure on Baby # 3). But, I kinda like the idea of two girls. We already have all the stuff, it'll save us a lot of money (which we would need, thats 2 weddings we'd be in charge of!), and I'm having so much fun with Jessica ;)

3. I stalk people on facebook and myspace. People from my past, highschool, college, old jobs, etc. Thats probably not much of a secret, but yeah. I swear thats the only reason I go on those sites......

4. I'm really not as organized as I appear. And I don't keep that a secret, but no one believes me. Seriously, I'm a mess!

5. I don't know what I'm doing in school right now. Seriously. No idea what I'm doing taking classes again, Lord knows I have enough on my plate

6. I stole a brown bunny eraser from a friends house when I was four. I still feel guilty. Don't even remember who that girl was, but I feel bad I took her bunny eraser. Never told anyone about that till now......

7. I get "homesick" for my hometown, my family living close, and my best friends. I miss them :(

Those are my "secrets." Nothing too juicy, except maybe stealing that bunny rabbit ;) I won't tag anyone, but anyone who wants to do this can!

1 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

Thanks for sharing your secrets!! Ok so too weird but I have never liked Thanksgiving either, I hate all the things you do too, plus it seems soooo long and drawn out....

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home